LSFC has a clear Mission, which is reviewed annually and underpins all aspects of the College’s work.
Greatness by 2025
At LSFC, we believe our college values align well with British values and are best promoted through a strong college community founded on a set of core values.
- Students: as the focus for the work of everyone at the college
- Mutual respect: caring for and valuing students, staff, governors and our community
- Integrity: honesty, taking personal responsibility, promoting equity & fairness
- Learning: a passion for learning and its capacity to transform lives
- Excellence: high aspirations, high standards and high achievement.
We want our students…
- To have as broad a range of opportunities as possible to develop their knowledge and skills
- To be successful in all areas of their lives in college and fulfil their aspirations for the future
- To develop a passion for education and have fun in their learning
- To play a full part in our community and celebrate our diversity and inclusivity
At Luton Sixth Form College, we are dedicated to the fundamental British values, which promote the spiritual, moral, cultural, mental and physical development of our students and of society. We believe our commitment to these values enables our students to develop their self-knowledge, self-esteem and self-confidence. We aim to embody the fundamental British values below, in all of our work across the College.
- The rule of law
- Individual liberty
- Mutual respect and tolerance of those with different faiths and beliefs.